A6-Can't do 3rd main quest

bamachine

I am playing A6 right now. I am in the second chapter. I did the Tower Colony and Almaria quests. It said I could do the other quest but when I get to the Western Excavation, I can't get inside. I don't have a dialogue option to get the guy outside to open the gates. Am I missing something, do something wrong or is this a bug.

Did you ask for the Western Excavation quest back in the Castle?

This bug where you fail to ask for all three quests before finishing the second should have been fixed in the latest version. Check to see that have version 1.1.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Failure to think like Jeff Vogel may make your game playing experience harder.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Did you ask for the Western Excavation quest back in the Castle?

This bug where you fail to ask for all three quests before finishing the second should have been fixed in the latest version. Check to see that have version 1.1.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Failure to think like Jeff Vogel may make your game playing experience harder.

I have version 1.0.1. Is there a version 1.1 after that or did you miss typing the zero?

I asked for the first two and now, I am being sent to the spymaster. I got a pop-up saying I could do the other quest by going to the area but like I said, I don't get the option when I go to the Western Excavation. The only option I have is something like "I just walked here" with the answer back "I'm sorry, you made a long walk for nothing".