"Indie Test Drive" promotional video - please support!

Huntsman

Hey all! Been a long time fan of Jeff and Spiderweb and now I finally have a chance to give something back...just before Avadon goes live on Steam!

I have a video series on Youtube called Indie Test Drive where I promote indie games to my 140K subscribers (mostly PC gamers). If you get a chance, please head over and support Avadon by leaving a positive comment about the game! thx

Huh, neat! Thanks for the exposure - I'm sure Jeff will be stoked.

It really seems as though going through Steam/the App Store is paying off for Jeff. It feels as though his games are breaking out of their niche and finding a much wider audience, which, of course, is wonderful.

Hey Paul! I've seen a few of your Minecraft Dad episodes. I haven't heard about the Indie Test Drive series before; looks neat.

Like Nikki, I'm curious to see how the community grows with the pending Steam release. Spiderweb Software already has relatively broad exposure for an indie game, but not on the level that being on Steam or the App Store.