TRIUMPH

261 - YES (+3) - but see below

SYLAE

244 - no - although I was expecting this guess earlier

JEWELS

244 - no

RANDOMIZER

261 - OK (+3) - but see below

The TMP part was a reference to Spiderweb: The Motion Picture, the necessary piece to incorporate Slarty into a cultural masterpiece that I am shocked and astounded none of you are familiar with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvAQloAT1tY

Which was already guessed? I've been trying to keep track separately but its not the easiest.

245. THIS!!!!???!!! - Referential dilemma

This, yes. But what is 'THIS' referring to? That is the dilemma.

or

270. Margerine Eclipse - Single moment in time when Mary dies

sources say this Stereolab album was a eulogy to Mary Hansen

or both?

DANTIUS

265 - YES (+3) - yes, and it is also a reference to Dungeon Master, where ZO was the symbol for the negative force, and an message in early versions of the first game would alert you to spell failure by saying "___'s spell fizzles and dies." DM spelled Magic as Magick, and Syra was one of the Champions.

244 - no

SYLAE

254 - no, I'm afraid

For the record, the updated list I'm working with is:

Code:
244. Liminal Term, Terminal Limb	Deepest ends245. THIS!!!!???!!!	                Freud follows Life During Wartime248. Pentacle Crepe	                Earthy preparation254. ...and its discontheques	        Humorous victim255. Metric Electric Lover	        I did not FTT, I recorded its beauty258. Sometimes, only sometimes	        Jinx, or maybe Mallow280. Psychosnow Emanation	        PBS anthem about a champion fighter282. Deixistential Angst	        Referential dilemma284. Phleg-o-matic	                When Depeche Mode questions everything

Just thought everybody might appreciate it without driving Slarty mad by demanding updates every five seconds.

248. Pentacle Crepe - I did not FTT, I recorded its beauty

If it were a typo it is a rather beautiful one.

266. Recursive Script - Jinx, or maybe Mallow

Recursive: repeating, Jinx: at the same time

or Curse:Jinx though I'm not sure what the Mallow refers to.

That's right... that's the one I missed. Nvm...

Also,

Code:
245. THIS!!!!???!!!	                Freud follows Life During Wartime248. Pentacle Crepe	                Earthy preparation254. ...and its discontheques	        Humorous victim255. Metric Electric Lover	        I did not FTT, I recorded its beauty258. Sometimes, only sometimes	        Jinx, or maybe Mallow280. Psychosnow Emanation	        PBS anthem about a champion fighter284. Phleg-o-matic	                When Depeche Mode questions everything

Oh, hey. Slarty made another topic.

I was sure I knew one of the pairings, but then I realized I was misreading "deixistential" as "dexistential". Dexistential angst is an interesting concept, to say the least.

Oh, and the majority of you lead deprived lives for not knowing about abridged series. It's like watching MST3K on fast-forward.