Jeff announces new Exile rewrite!

Dantius

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
I played A3 with P2-266 MHz computer (it had some S3 graphic adapter I think) and A1-5 with P3-500 MHz (Radeon 7000) so ......

10-20 years from now Jeff might rewrite Exile again.

20 years from now, Jeff will probably be retired. He's in his mid-40's, right?

Originally Posted By: Dantius

In 20 years Jeff will be paying for his two daughters weddings. After they have finished college. At that point Jeff will be wondering what happened to his retirement savings. smile

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Quote:
Originally Posted By: Dintiradan
Looks like we still have Chainmail Bikini Woman. Do we still have the male counterpart?

They aren't chain mail but fur cloth in the graphics. This isn't Marvel comics.

Could be lizard skin. And there's still no excuse for it but tradition. I would be surprised if we didn't also have the male version, since Jeff seems to be sticking pretty close to the spirit of the original portraits.

I notice that some of the sprites are new, too, which is really nice.

Originally Posted By: Dantius

In 20 years Jeff will be paying for his two daughters weddings. After they have finished college. At that point Jeff will be wondering what happened to his retirement savings. smile

Obviously it will be up to his daughters to continue remaking Exile. Make it a family tradition.

Originally Posted By: HOUSE of S
Redbeard looks more than a little like Jeff. Cordelia I understand, but why would killing off Miranda be more awkward than having her backstab and kill him?

Maybe running Spiderweb Software is like being a Sith Lord and she will have to defeat Jeff in a duel before she runs the company. Makes a lot more sense then wink.

You didn't include the comment in E/A3 about what a strange name Miranda is for a baby.
Are you sure that's in X3? It's not in my dump of either game, although apparently both E/A2 and A3 have characters named Miranda.

EDIT: Aha, that's because it is about Cordelia, not Miranda. A3 only. In E3 the baby's name is Edward AND you can't complain about the name.