Nathalie?

VimsenGrr

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Nathalie requires you to go back to where you found Zhoss Mindtaker in the Beraza Pits. This will open a new zone.

The Stara Stead runners are camped in the Beast Woods west of the settlement where you first enter the zone.

Ok I am back in the Zhossa's hole looking for a clue to where Nathalie went. The Gate behind Zhossa's former position is now open. But can't seem to see any new areas. Am I missing any Secret Switches ? I swear I checked the entire wall after that Barred gate that is now open.

P.S. Never mind I found it. I should have known by now that you need to leave the level to get the new area unlocked in the map.

From the FAQ:

How do I get past the infinite stairs?

Click to reveal..
You only have to keep descending until you see the message “That’s odd. You are sure that you have been in this corridor before...” At that point you can return to the main floor and exit the building the way you came in. As you step away from the building, someone in your party will hear a scream coming from the northwest. Head that way—new paths will be open to you