Playing Evil (possible spoiler)

Has anyone played the game through as an evil party. For example robbing beggars and looting without doing any good actions. I was wondering since if you play good you get a reward at that place west of the Hollow Hills. There is a place near Vanarium where you get depraved thoughts, but no reward.

Edit - I looked at the script to see the possible reward in Nethergate: Resurrection --- cool.

I looked through the scripts and couldn't find enough points to get both bonuses. I might have missed a few in the town scripts.

It looks like it would be easier to become good first and then work your way to evil. Evil has a nasty kick where you get marked so you don't want to claim the reward until the endgame.

Edit - I'm now pretty sure that Jeff deliberately left out enough points to keep you from claiming both rewards. There are only 68 negative points and that's if you are Roman. It's even worse as a Celt. There would then be only 25 positive points for the good reward if you use only 60 of the negative points. 30 positive points to get the good reward leaves 58 negative points. So you only can power game for one.

I'll post the complete info when the game is released.