Avadon - iPad annoyances - Gamecenter and more

Dominik

Hi all,

I see that some of the other annoyances on the ipad will be taken care of. Especially the labels and the orientation issue (I don't need it in vertical orientation but the landscape from the other side would be fine).

Another annoyance for me was the game center, when you are not logged in you get two to three annoying messages about game center on each start. A setting to NOT use game center at all would be nice (you also get error messages when you are logged in but no connection to the internet is there). This could be an iOS 5 beta3 issue, see below.

Pinch to zoom in and out would be nice too

On iOS 5 beta 3 it crashes a lot or rather it seems to switch to the "desktop" since when I start avadon again it resumes from the "crash" point and not from the last savegame. But I know the beta IS a beta and other apps are unstable as well, so don't mind that. I just wrote that so you know the game center thing couldnbe a beta issue as well.

Thanks for the experience wink