How to fight Audric alone?

deadkidsong

Hi,

I am doing quest again in beraza woods. We followed Shigaz and he said we got to continue alone with him. Then he is hurt by the trap. I continued, found another Shadowwalker got a key. And it seems that I have to fight through the rooms and deal with the Audric alone?

It is too difficult to do that, he usually act twice in a turn, hit me and heal himself, near his death came several blademen, and all I can do it heal myself every turn otherwise dead.

How to get through here, please?

Or use a potion to heal yourself and attack Audric.

If you have dexterity over 30, then the extra summons won't usually hit you, but one of them will prevent you from using active abilities most of the time.

Since this is a required quest don't be afraid to use items. Killing everyone here isn't need and you can come back later to clean out the place. But you need to kill Audric to leave.

You have to hit them both equally. If one of them has significantly more health than the other, they regenerate. Put one character on each of them and have the third attacking whichever twin is healthier. If they're about the same after your first two characters act, have the third character buff or something instead of attacking.

Edit: Unless, like the OP, you're playing alone. In which case you'll just have to take turns hitting one then the other.

Of course you get new orders...you try and complete the tasks.Carsta'arl who I finally found him,he was sitting on his throne,then he walked thru a portcullis,smart.I don't know how to get to him.Is there a secret entrance to where he went???Oh and his wife.... damn that beeotch is tuff.I can't kill her.I had to run away.2nd question is there as way to kill her?

The game is fantasy. These forums, however, are real, and there are real people here. Unlike when you are talking to a bunch of pixels on a screen, what you say actually has consequences. People can get offended and even hurt. Or, parents who are considering buying a game can get turned off by the language on the forums.

I know a lot of message boards are ruder and nastier than this one. But when you're here, you have to play by the rules here. Speaking of which, you should read them: The Code of Conduct.

YOU are certainly welcome here, it's just the language that isn't.

Originally Posted By: CAJUN
Dude its a game
There is a difference between fantasy and Real.
Your telling me he can ban me for cussing a role playing character,in a role playing game.Thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

There is definitely a difference between fantasy and reality, but you were crossed the line by publicly posting that here. By doing so, females or other sensitive males are able to read that, and perhaps take offense. Also, attitude towards a moderator can often get you banned.