Difficulty Rising-And im loving it!!

Death Knight

I was seriously just waiting for the difficulty to rise and now it did. I am seriously loving it. I havent played a game like this as mostly games follow the format of-Hard from the beginning to the end-geneforge. Or easy from beginning to end, with minor problems. Usually there is a medium of games where the difficulty is average throughout the game, but avadon would be easy till this point, now partially challenging. Kinda cool for a change if you ask me.

Ok, i am at a bit of a crossroad. Ive tried for an hour to try and get past the berazu dungeon but i am at a tough spot and feel like there is something i am doing wrong. There is a demon that is just standing on a circle watching me as i fight wave after wave of demons. The waves never end. There are 2 wheels and whenever i press one, nothing happens. Is there something i am not doing right. I dont know where to go or what to do.

Yeah, you need to be able to consistently put out a decent amount of damage to the guardians in order to kill them. Speed potions help, since twice as many actions means twice the damage.

By the way, please cut out the homophobic slang; there are people here who find it offensive.

Luckily, after 2 tries, i managed to understand everyone's advice. I focused all my efforts on the soldiers and it worked. It seems like some of the fights in these games, (probably avadon and avernum) are actually intimidating as you are only 3 (or 4) characters against who knows how many monsters and enemies. The intimidation can kill you.

Ive got a question. Does the difficulty change much after the Moritz-kri mage fight? The game went from almost effortless to pretty challenging. Im currently at the moritzkri mage fight and decided to experience farm a bit with the sidequests so i can get a bit of an edge when i try fighting him again. Im hoping that im getting closer to the end of the game. It seems like so far, all spiderweb games ive played are fairly difficult games.