Stuck in water...(Avadon HD ipad)

Rowan

I was fighting the Ogre's when the hallway filled with water. On my earlier attempts when the water reached me I died and started over; however, on this go my character is stuck in the water and I can't move or start over. When I shut down, reboot etc. it reloads with me standing in the water and unable to move. I'm playing Avadon HD on my ipad (1).

Please advise as to possible fixes!

thanks,

Rowan

I've got exactly the same problem in the same place as described by Rowan above. Restarting Avadon HD brings me back to the same point, with no opportunities to load a previous save.

I have plenty of saves that I would be happy to load and revert to, unfortunately none of the buttons in the bottom bar work when stuck in this situation.

Pressing on the buttons in the bar at the button does bring up the text description, although nothing else happens. To further elaborate - pressing on the "Save/Load/Quit Menu" button does nothing, so it is impossible to load a previous save.

Right now, the only option I see is to delete and reinstall the app, but I'm not keen on losing all my progress so far....