help with lady antje

blacklung

• 6 months later...

I'm having an awful time with her too. From this thread I gather that all the other wolves, hellhounds, drakes, etc aren't the ones I"m looking for? Is that correct? I've been killing these by the dozen and the woman just won't die! Ive spent over an hour doing battle with her to the point where I need to use cheats in order to survive. Do I correctly see that Spirit of the Woods is a different animal? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted By: janyne
I'm having an awful time with her too. From this thread I gather that all the other wolves, hellhounds, drakes, etc aren't the ones I"m looking for? Is that correct? I've been killing these by the dozen and the woman just won't die! Ive spent over an hour doing battle with her to the point where I need to use cheats in order to survive. Do I correctly see that Spirit of the Woods is a different animal? Thanks in advance.

Yes, the Spirit will show up as such when targeted. It's hiding in her garden, so you need to have one character keep Antje busy while the other's find it and kill it (and if the fight takes long enough, it will be resummoned so you'll have to do it again).