How To Live With The Curse

I have been cursed by three ugly old women. This is supposed to make everyone feel rather uncomfortable around me.

When I try to talk to an NPC who actually has something to say, such as Cormac the Druid - who should be the least likely to be ruffled by it - the NPC can't keep from being distracted from the ominous curse marks on my arms...

If, however, I address one of the common townsfolk, they will happily make small talk with me for a while, even though I'll learn nothing of note.

There... you always knew the poor were also the kind, and apparently braver than anyone else in the village except for Carridwen and the chief.

That's how you live with it! Goodnight.

It's not so small. I think it's equivalent to at least three points of Dread Curse.

—Alorael, who has not tested this extensively. This is, in fact, a figure made up more or less on the spot based on the fact that three is a substantial number with several applicable associations.

Yes, after being cursed, the number of monsters summoned by Call Beast by a druid of mine dropped to 1 - which is below what it was in the very start...

INT 6 helped that, but still...

However, It doesn't look as if I could fix it without registering, and there was someone who suggested I'd not do that yet since there was an update coming. Could anyone tell me any more on this?