Lost Soldier Quest

Sinorf

The lost soldiers in the Wretches Warren are sitting around a camp west of where you enter the zone. They won't leave until you find the capture Yevnor in the prison cell on the lower level south of the rat infested cells. Go south as you pass the east end of the cells and go back west to reach the locked cell.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door.

Kind of lost on this. I read the previous posts but I can't seem to understand where they are and what to do once I find them.

Are they near the Wretch camp that was related to the Halkrin Quest? And if so is it the "Small Camp of Soldiers"?

I have no idea where Yevner or the rat infested cells are so it would be really appreciated if you could help out. Thanks

Shem Krey: Randomizer directions are correct, it seems to me impossible to miss the lost soldiers when you go west (north-west) immediately after entering the area. They are against a stone wall and there's a fireplace too, left of you there's the river. It's a couple of male scouts with blades and a chief female with a bow. All this is before crossing the bridge.