Derek's key

You can delete a topic as the creator if you do it before anyone replies.

The body is northeast of the Faerie Bazaar near the Jagged Aerie. Check out the skeletal bodies outdoors until you find the right one. The quest from Velanna implies that the body is further south than it actually is.

"You can delete a topic as the creator if you do it before anyone replies.

The body is northeast of the Faerie Bazaar near the Jagged Aerie. Check out the skeletal bodies outdoors until you find the right one. The quest from Velanna implies that the body is further south than it actually is."

I didn't really care about deleting the topic. I just wanted to edit it.

And I'm not trying to be a total butt..but I have been over and over the area around the Jagged Aerie. I cannot find this body.

Thanks for trying to help.

---Zelda

Update on Zelda's Derek's RING quest: wink

I do not remember finding the ring anywhere. And most definitely it was not in my special items list. Nevertheless, when I went back to Vanarium and talked to Velenna at the inn, I was given the option of telling her that I had found the ring. I got experience points, a room for life and her undying gratitude. But I'm telling you, I really don't think I ever found that ring! I have a saved game right before I talk to her if anyone wants to look at it. Definitely no ring in my special items list. :::sigh:::

I will admit that I do occasionally play this game late at night and I might not remember everything. In fact, unless I write it down..I don't. I'm pathetic really.

Sorry Randomizer if I was sort of cranky. I do appreciate the help you always give.

---Zelda