Exile 3 fiesty slap of pain!!!

Trenton.

What is the easiest way to kill the fiesty slap of pain monks. I have an archer with a cavewood bow and infinite arrows, a fighter with a steel great sword, a slith with a spear, a mage with all spells level 1-4 with major blessing, najor summoning, sommoning, fire storm, and major poison through paralyses. a wizard with mage spells 1-4 and priest spells 1-3 and a priest with most spells 1-4 plus all spells in the 6 level. i was just wondering if you knew how to kill them, for the assasins i can handle, its just the dang monks! they have to many health points and too many attacks per turn!

The main reason to clean out the monastery is to get the knowledge brew recipe. (The other reason is for fun.) That's the most difficult alchemy recipe and only intended for higher-level characters. Usually I would do this one as a way of preparing myself for the golem quest, so that's quite a lot later in the game than the demo.

Does Jeff still offer the Exile Trilogy CD-ROM? That was one of the best purchases I made. I.e. all three Exile games, for the same price as one more recent game.

Originally Posted By: Micawber
Does Jeff still offer the Exile Trilogy CD-ROM? That was one of the best purchases I made. I.e. all three Exile games, for the same price as one more recent game.
Last time I checked, he was still selling it at $25 (plus shipping); and the trilogy hint books are $15 (plus shipping). And I agree, it's a real bargain.