exile 3 saphire tree?

Trenton.

It's on a peninsula past the towns of Lennus and Squiggus in eastern Valorim. If you don't know how to get there, well, neither do I, but here's my guess from Rache's map of A3: follow the main road north from Krizsan, then east where it splits. Once you hit Libras, leave the road and head straight north. You're going into an inverted U of mountains with the opening to the southeast, and the pass to Lennus and Squiggus in in the northeastern part of the U.

—Alorael, who has no idea if this is in the demo. He'd guess yes, though. He remembers pretty much everything south of Sharimik being available.

The sapphire tree is east and south of Squiggus, in a forest on the peninsula; be prepared to fight for the sapphires.

Originally Posted By: Corner Time
—Alorael, who has no idea if this is in the demo. He'd guess yes, though. He remembers pretty much everything south of Sharimik being available.
More than that, actually. Except for several towns/dungeons, almost everything south of Lorelei is available in the demo.

Read bottom for update!

Alorael, you were right about the huge valley in the mountain U. It was in the back of the slith mine that you have to clear out, i started from the right and found a mine where you get tons of gold but get mugged, the back entrance of the slith mine, and a special event of clearing out a mine of ursagi and goblins. Then something freaky, a secret passage through the top right corner of the valley, it went on for a while then stoped in a small box shape that surrounded you exept the way you came, i tried the four ^ > < V directions then the four courners, nothing, i went a little lower of the secret cave and found a littl cave entrance town thingie i couldent enter. it said i needed the full version, so i checked the rest of the right wall and nothing! hold on, im gonna see if theres a way on the right of the valley past the mountains U and take a treacherus path up. If anyone finds exactly where, like say cast location where it is, let me know.

Shoot. looks like im going to have to ford the river above the libras area. While im battling the undead please keep me posted on where you think it might be or what you think. I type on here while playing

I found a sign that says squiggus 30 miles north. so now with what people told me so far and with what alorael posted with directions i can find it. Thank you

It's near Squiggus; Lennus doesn't enter the picture.

Squiggus is on the far eastern side of Valorim, almost due north of Storm Port; use this map for reference. Once you reach Squiggus (if you can't enter, don't worry; you don't need to), go east until you're almost at the eastern coastline. Then, go south until you get to a wall of trees. Somewhere along the treeline is a special encounter asking if you want to enter the forest; go in and explore until you find the sapphire tree.

• 3 weeks later...