Teleporting

jetcitywoman

When I tried to teleport using the scarab, it said I could only jump to a location with a direct path. I was trying to jump over a strip of lava, or a stream. Just curious about your opinions on this: what good is a teleporting ability if you can only use it in places you can simply walk to? I can see maybe jumping away from a bad guy, but that's pretty limited. To me a better use is to hop over small streams and such to access places you CAN'T walk to.

Yeah,

teleporting has to be understood...

My first attempts to use teleport were pretty daft. I always teleported my warrior close to the enemies, just to find out that this way he'd get a beating first, before beating up the enemies himself. At the early stage of the game there was not much harm done, but still... – stupid.

Now I rather use teleportation to get some distance between my less sturdy party-members and strongly damaging foes. Also it helped me a bit in the fight against the spectre of the sorceress in the abandoned house in the Beraza Woods to keep my party together.

Teleporting into the back of enemies seems to help too.

Nevertheless – I do like the enhanced teleporting ability of the shadowwalker best. His teleportation ability can also stun and ensnare foes and can therefore also be used as a battlestrategy to leap into a fight.

Ah, by the way...

Which goddamn secret switches? shocked

I havn't found any so far. In which areas do I have to recon with them? How far do I have to be in the game?

As you can read, I've reached the Beraza woods.

Originally Posted By: Tcheedchee
Ah, by the way...
Which goddamn secret switches? shocked
I havn't found any so far. In which areas do I have to recon with them? How far do I have to be in the game?
As you can read, I've reached the Beraza woods.

Check the Synergizer List in Strategy Central for switch locations because there are lots and we still don't know if we got them all. *sigh*