G3 - How do I join Litalia?

There is a certain mission for Litalia that I need to do to join her, "Repair the Generator." I have explored and cleared all areas on Dhanal's Island but the Darkstone Mine and the Creator's Hall.

I believe I need to get into the Creator's Hall to repair the generator, but both entrances are locked with no levers or any other way in whatsoever.

When I approach the doors of the Hall it said that maybe the general of the Main Army Camp, General Greiner, could help me find a way in, yet he is bespelled and can't help me. It was Litalia who bespelled him, and I fear that if I help him it will turn her against me. What can I do??

~*Tornac*~

Interesting. Well, you need to help General Greiner, I believe. That (plus maybe another visit Rahul for orders) will set Greiner's army in motion, and that is probably the trigger that will let you enter the Creator's Hall. You can also kill Greiner, but that will make Shapers hate you.

As long as you do what Litalia wants in the Creator's Hall, she will be happy; she doesn't care what else you do on Dhonal's Isle, whether it's helping Greiner or killing creations.

I hope that helps!