"The adventurers club 1" problem

frendlyspider

I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, but IIRC you need to join the Thieves' Guild. They'll have you steal some rich guy's emerald, and in return give you access to a boat so you can get off the island... Only the boat's wrecked, so you have to repair it yourself with wood that you find elsewhere. Expect a lot more filler like that.

Depending upon your definition of the word, "First"...

Talk to Bonnie, Clara's daughter in Clara's boarding house. She will give you several Quests.

Next, talk to everyone in the town, including the Messenger boy, Grover.

Next, check each of the residences along the road heading east on Lohkit Island That will provide a couple more quests.

You will have begun on Lohkit Island and then work your way east, crossing a bridge to the Main Land.

In this adventure, the Author, "Shy Guy", will have you acquire all the Mage Spells, all the Priest Spells, and All the Alchemistical Recipes and Ingredients, while working out the Story-Line.

* Take note of the names he's given to the NPC characters. Unscramble the letters.

me

P.S. Don't throw away your notes from this Scenario because the Author uses a lot of the components in AC-3. That is, he ties together the three Scenarios.

My mistake about asking Bonnie for quests; (wrong scenario) I hadn't actually looked it up. ;^{

I presume you've stopped by each of the residences along the road on Hollis Island and found some "beginner" quests. Also, as you work your way north on the Main Land, you should find a few things to do.

As to the slaughtered cows; you can't 'resolve' this item at this time. It is part of a larger problem that will become more evident as the Story-Line unfolds. For now, just make note of what happened.

me

I found AC1's plot to be quite interesting as well. It's just that it takes a while for the main story to start. I do agree with frendlyspider though, I don't like it when there is no clue on what to do to advance the plot either.

That's why I love walkthroughs for scenarios. They tell you exactly what to do and when to do it. Jewel's TrueSite for Blades has all known guides to BoE scenarios. It just so happens that there is an AC1 walkthrough there.

It's how I finally managed to beat AC1 myself, a long while ago.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember playing this scenario many years ago. It really does have a nice storyline. One thing I found weird was that even though the people of Independence City had abolished magic, when your characters get in the fight at the theatre...nothing happens. When I say nothing happens I mean that no one is running around for the guards to catch the characters for using magic. Everything goes on as normal. I was expecting a little something more. Anyway, still a great scenario.

Post #534 cool