Bottom feeder article on piracy

adventureclint

Hello Everyone i am new here, but i have played spiderweb games for several years, i first discovered jeff vogels games back in college when i bought a 1001 free shareware games disk from staples office supply, on the disk it had exile 3 i fell in love with it and being my mom gave me 100$ a month spending money i easily bought the game now came the hard part getting my own computer i was at the time using the colleges computers and i put the game on one particular one that was in the adaptive tech lab after i got permission from the lab guy, so out i went me a nearly broke son of a gun, looking to find a pc to call my own, i then went to a small computer store i found in hollywood but his computers were way out of my league, i was about to walk away frustated when he said i threw a couple of pc's away in the dumpster that have hard drives but no operating system, i told him i bought windows 95 and i had a role playing game called exile 3, so he said go ahead and take your pick i then had a new pc it was a 486 ps2 so i put windows on it and i was ready to go, then a year later when i lived on my own i bought blades of exile and the exile trilogy cd so i say to everyone out their dont steal games heck just take a look in the dumpster or better yet ask the comp salesman for any thing he wants to get rid of, tell him you'll take it off his hands, better to do that than to not have a pc at all it is a trick that works and works well i still use that trick whenever i get old computers to tinker around with i just hate it when people steal games and then honorable kids who digging in dumpsters and getting want nots from pc dealers, so i say that even the poorest person can get a pc then they can save and get the game i then bought the entire exile trilogy and blades of exile well worth their weight in gold, now i live on my own and have my income that i live off of and dont forget that once an owner always an owner of a game from spiderweb thats cool well enough rambling , just though i would share my tale with other college students in need, thanks

clint

• 1 month later...

Oh no! It must be an attack by a Comma-Chameleon. Look out Boy George.

But seriously, folks, if I parse his paragraph correctly, the point is this:

The Exile trilogy is a game well worth the money for purchasing the license.

I have noticed a few requests in the past from would-be pirates for a licensed copy of Exile, but in every case he/she was soundly thrashed verbally for even thinking of pirating the game. It is a good sign that the SW community is a group of people with such good ethics.

Originally Posted By: Harehunter
I have noticed a few requests in the past from would-be pirates for a licensed copy of Exile, but in every case he/she was soundly thrashed verbally for even thinking of pirating the game. It is a good sign that the SW community is a group of people with such good ethics.

Nah, we just like to thrash people.

Originally Posted By: adventureclint
even the poorest person can get a pc
You're forgetting the third world countries! But aside from them, (not to offend them in any way!) you are absolutely true. You can get it in any way, including stealing (for you BAD people out there!) But in my case, my parents just happen to already have one. Go me.
Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Nah, we just like to thrash people.
I'm right there with ya.