Location of Mini Map

Shadallark

Greetings everyone;

My partner and I have been playing Avadon on our MacBook Pro for a couple of weeks now and have only run into one problem. We occasionally connect our computer to a projector and play with the game projected on the wall. The projector has a maximum resolution of 1024 x 768. When we next play the game on our MacBook Pro at 1280 x 800, and all times at that resolution now, the mini-map is no longer off to the side of the screen but in a few centimetres from the edge. I am not able to drag the map to move it where I might want it; therefore my question is: Is there a configuration file that I can edit to cause the map to be located near the edge of the screen again (or any other method to move it over again)?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Shadallark

You're almost certainly not going to have to transfer save game files, and it was silly of it to be suggested. Clicking the title bar of the map will work, as Soul of Wit says.

(I have this same problem - sometimes I play in windowed mode, and when I return back to full-screen the minimap is always floating a few centimeters off the edge of the screen. Dragging it back has always worked for me.)