Beraza Bandit Pits - Can't find Monitor Shigaz!

Teal

Long time lurker, first time poster - your banter about all things Spiderweb has amused me for quite some time now.

I know I'm probably missing the obvious, but I can't find Monitor Shigaz to activate the "Beraza Bandit Pits" quest. I've already received the quest from the Duke, but can't seem to find where to go from there! Thanks in advance.

At that point I believe he's in the courtyard just west of the throne room where you've met the duke, as far west as one can get in Castle Vebeaux. He's near the outside wall -- I like to think he's gazing into the distant woods from the battlements. wink

Welcome to Spiderweb. As one of the mods regularly says, "leave your sanity at the door." smile

edit: I just realized I'm not sure exactly where you are in the sequence. If you've already spoken to him in Vebeaux, your next step is to go to the Beraza Woods, and after exploring, leave that map to the West. Beraza Pits will be reachable, then, and Monitor Shigaz is waiting for you there.