Editor Beta

Jerakeen

statst.jpg

For anyone who wants to replay with a super-powerful party, or just bump up the skills a bit, I put together a very limited editor. It seems to work, but if anyone would like to beta-test it, please PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a copy. I don't have a place to host it.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

And use it at your own risk, of course. grin

Originally Posted By: pulverizer
Does the game actually continue to scale the effects of the skills when they are (artificially) set to values beyond 8?

It seems so. If the damage bonus gets too high, we get error messages. There doesn't seem to be a hard-coded upper limit on stats, so I limited the use of the editor, to prevent problems.

Originally Posted By: geneforge etc.
You could try to upload it at any of the free filehosters:

Thanks, I'll check that out as soon as I'm satisfied the thing won't break the game. I haven't had time to test it thoroughly yet.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Originally Posted By: pulverizer
Does the game actually continue to scale the effects of the skills when they are (artificially) set to values beyond 8?

It does since some items can increase them. Damage skills add 4 extra levels of damage and increased chance to hit.

Is there still a hard limit on how high the values can go without breaking the engine?