Dragon Tooth?

Painted Lady

Okay, I'm done with Avadon and have to say it was very well done. It's easy to immerse yourself in the game because the graphics feel up to date. Big improvement over Avernum in that sense. Also, I think the moral choices are challenging and interesting.

Side comment - after reading about the grinding battle required to take out Redbeard I have decided to show mercy and let him live.

Main question - in checking my unfinished quests I discovered that I never found a dragon's tooth. Where was it?

My party had that three turns stunning as well, then I tried to kick apart the drake and the three pets from each other, (knocking back options of the party). This because the pets seem to "recharge" and then "recharge" the drake with their powers. I also noticed that they had problems "recharging" when separate from the drake. So I cornered the drake (with blademaster) against a wall while Nathalie and Jennell killed the pets one by one. But all this is difficult because they also knock you back so it takes a lot of time. I gave up but i will try again before the end...

• 5 months later...