New World Map Areas?

Hammerdal

What's the deal with unlocking new areas on the world map? I can only go to 4 areas in the Kva and just the starting area in Khemeria, and when I try to leave an area in a direction that looks like it should lead to a new area, it just takes me to the world map with the same limited travel options. I've registered the game; the title screen even thanks me for doing so.

As a slight aside, I don't like how you always start in the same part of an area when you go to it regardless of where you came from, I prefer how it was done in Geneforge.

Hammerdal, often there's a specific conversation or action which opens a new area. Sometimes this is easy to miss if one reads through conversations too quickly. wink I know I once followed a party member to a particular location, but missed that I had to look in a chest in the back of the owner's house in order to open the next area. The owner *told* me to look in the chest, but I just spaced it.

Are you looking for the Dhorla Woods? After speaking with the wizard, make sure you speak with Runner Faiga, in the cottage to the west.

Ah, my edits are late!

I just found Runner Faiga who told me about the next area to go to in Khemeria, so I think I'm on track there now. I've still got that blue ore quest down in the Kva, as well as the one hunting Neray the arms dealer, but I'm getting the impression I'll need to come back to those later?

Thanks for the help guys smile