A3 Level 3 Divine Retribution

I'm trying to learn Level 3 Divine Retribution from a cave north of Tevrono, but the guardian won't let me take the challenge even though I have a horn in my inventory. It tells me my party is too weak and hasn't done enough good deeds...

My party is at level 19 with 32 rep and I have only wiped out the slimes so far. Does anyone know what are the requirements to take the challenge?

Actually I have taken on quite a few challenging fights at just level 19, I killed Drakos and got the Pachtar's Plate Mail without too much trouble. It really depends on the strategy you use smile

I'm at level 26, it still doesn't let me take the challenge, I think I have to end some more plagues.

I told you to carry a horn in your inventory. I was serious. I even remember the dialogue dude. He will ask you to make some noise.

So you pulled out your horn and blew it and guardian appeared. There are two big fights. The lich is tough, I will say.

You can purchase horn anywhere, I purchased it from somewhere in demo area in Karnold

Originally Posted By: Sag
I told you to carry a horn in your inventory. I was serious. I even remember the dialogue dude. He will ask you to make some noise.
So you pulled out your horn and blew it and guardian appeared. There are two big fights. The lich is tough, I will say.

You can purchase horn anywhere, I purchased it from somewhere in demo area in Karnold

I actually have a horn in my inventory, I guess you missed it in my first post grin