command+tab? No window switching :(

GingerGlaahk

I'd like to complain about something that bugged me from the start - why is command+tab unavailable? It's actually pretty annoying that I can't switch windows in full screen mode. Help anyone?

Another thing that I noticed that in combat, if a press a quickly enough after attacking, I can squeeze another ability - for example, after attacking, I can summon a Hellhound.

It's easiest to do this with abilities that don't target, Like the shamans pet heal, or haste, or battle cries, summoning, and stuff like that. So try using targeting abilities during your actual turn, and then those non-targeting abilities for an extra boost at the end of your turn.

I haven't tried it yet, but I wonder if it does work at all for targeting abilities.

Originally Posted By: Øther

It's easiest to do this with abilities that don't target, Like the shamans pet heal, or haste, or battle cries, summoning, and stuff like that. So try using targeting abilities during your actual turn, and then those non-targeting abilities for an extra boost at the end of your turn.

I haven't tried it yet, but I wonder if it does work at all for targeting abilities.

It doesn't work - you get a lot of red lines saying that the game is searching for a missing character, or error: changing a locked ability, or something about "something" not found - game engine queried. I've tried it all smile

I also got a crash when during the turn of my hellhound, I clicked a barrel (by mistake - I missed a spider). I then received an empty inventory menu, and then the game crashed.

There is a crazy exploit with that 'a' key glitch that allows you to use the target of one skill with another skill. If you use a cone attack ability then try to use a teleporting move before the animation starts you can teleport anywhere, as the target point of a cone attack can be any point on the map. You can also attack friendly npcs using a shaman's heal ability and a single target offensive ability. There are tons of other glitches that I've seen pop up from being trigger happy with the 'a' key, such as enemies attacking enemies, and other weird things. Yeah... this should be fixed.

As for the window switching, couldn't you just make the game play in a window that takes up the whole screen and hide the menu bar? Or is that for some reason impossible?

Sometime, it seems, if you press a at the wrong time, it either doesn't bring up the menu at all, OR it does brig up the menu, but you are unable to click on an ability. If that happens, and say, you press the abilities key, then the cooldown is activated, and you lose vitality, but nothing happens. Also, if you instead exit out of the screen, if you push a again, it will be like that. So if that happens, just exit out and let your turn pass.