Items in companions' rooms

JonA

Some of the items in my companions' rooms seem backwards. Nathalie has a collection of blades in her room and studded leather armor in her closet. Sevelin has a rack of scrolls in his room and robes in his closet. Perhaps they traded rooms and haven't moved everything yet.

I thought it was funny when one of my dialog options was to admire Sevelin's collection of blades (that are in Nathalie's room).

Playing version 1.0 demo.

Originally Posted By: Student of Trinity
D'oh. A good point. Maybe you should e-mail Jeff. He'd like to fix that kind of thing.

Is his email address spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com? Also, is emailing him the normal procedure for this kind of report, or should I always post here first?

Originally Posted By: Student of Trinity
Welcome to the boards!

I thank you for your welcome. You aren't going to make me swear an oath now, are you? smile

Originally Posted By: JonA
Is his email address spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com? Also, is emailing him the normal procedure for this kind of report, or should I always post here first?

That is the correct e-mail, and yes, you should report bugs through e-mails.

Quote:
You aren't going to make me swear an oath now, are you? smile

No, but it is highly recommended you leave your sanity at the door whenever you drop by. Things tend not to make sense otherwise. wink

Dikiyoba.