GAH! Where are the preferences?

Øther

I am getting really bothered by this.... occasionaly I want to make a backup of the preferences of the spiderweb games I have bought, so just in case something happens I don't need to send off for a new key. The only thing is, I have such a hard time finding them every time I look for them. I know that they are in my library preferences folders, and that I have to do a detailed search to find them, but I always forget what exactly to put. Sometimes I get lucky and remember, but most of the time it escapes me. Right now, I'm trying to find the avadon prefs since I had recently entered in the key, but I just can't find them. Also, even though I have a copy of my other games' prefs elsewhere, I can't even find them when I type in their name. Can someone tell me how (on a mac, of course), and step by step (for future reference when I forget), how to get to these dang preferences?

Thanks, that did it. SOmetimes I really get to hate trying to find these things.

EDIT: Hey, I think I finally figured out something to make this much easier! If I drag the avadon pref thing into my dock, then whenever I want I can select open enclosing folder, and when I do that, it actually shows the preferences in the folder! Yay!