Alchemical Equipment bug?

athom

I'm in the middle of the Raiding Ogres quest, and after getting into their base I found a room with two of each type of Alchemical Equipment sitting on a table. I had my blademaster pick them up as he was carrying several already, and while they disappeared from the ground, they didn't appear in his inventory. I retried this several times, both there and in Merula's chamber (which also has AEs), and noticed a couple odd things: 1. They go into his inventory as normal if you click on them, but if you pick them up via keypad (repeatedly hitting 'a', or in Merula's case 'd') they disappear every time, 2. it only happens with Alchemical Equipment, (apparently) nothing else, 3. it only happens when you have at least one of that type of AE in your inventory (if you do it with someone who doesn't have that type, the first one goes into their inventory as normal and the second one disappears) and 4. occasionally my entire supply of AEs, save one of each, disappears when I do it! I also tried dropping some out of my inventory and picking them up via the keyboard, but that seemed to work normally, so I guess it only applies to ones you don't 'own'?

I know this isn't the biggest glitch in the world, but I just thought I'd report it so that it can be looked into.

I can look at a saved game. Please save the game with you standing next to that alchemical equipment and send it to me.

Send the saved game to support@spiderwebsoftware.com and I can take a look. Save the game to the upper left slot, go to the saved game folder (in Documents/Spiderweb Software), compress the folder Save0, and send that to us.

- Jeff Vogel