Scenario Release: The Cradle

is it ok to still report bugs?

because i entered with a slightly overpowered singleton character, and killed the beasts in the fort's shed before getting the quest to do that (and the game told me i finished a quest i never started for the guy i didn't talk to yet).

then went to talk to the colonel, and while there was an option to tell him "i killed the beasts" at first, it vanished forever after i officially got the quest from him. couldn't get him to acknowledge that anymore, and were it not for a save i'd get stuck.

after i picked the "i killed the beasts" option and then got his quest, it also got reset and asking for next mission made him tell me i didn't kill the beasts yet.

edit:

talking to taylor in the graveyard will also have him reply with one of father hammond's replies about the dead beast.

i dunno if he even should be there at the moment you enter it for the first time, it just sort of feels off to have him in the building near one of the coffins.

Bug reports are always welcome.

You shouldn't even be able to get into the shed without talking to Colonel Jenson. Either you have some serious tool use skill or you found a way in that shouldn't exist. I'd like to know exactly how you managed it.

Taylor is right were he is supposed to be, but the dialog thing is definitely a bug. I'll get right on this and release a new version soon.

yeah, but then you usually know you're screwing with stuff in a way you probably shouldn't.

just breaking into places you don't even know about is different, i thought i was just breaking into some house/warehouse to loot it like i do in all games/scenarios, and then suddenly stuff attacks me and a quest bugs out.

• 3 weeks later...