Healing

Ociporus

Quite interesting that it seems the characters receive spontaneous healing shortly after finishing a battle. Seems to simplify the whole system. I think I like it, but it is even a little less realistic than having to 'heal' afterwards. On the other hand, I suppose it would be natural to attend to wounds ASAP...

I suspect this feature was included to address a common complaint about A4-A6; that running back to town to heal up between fights was almost always possible, but inconvenient, and didn't really add anything to the gameplay experience. So, hey, might as well automate the process.

I was wondering if this was real, or if I was hallucinating (I'm playing as I sit at home sick, rather than being at school). I must say, it's a nice feature. It keeps me from always running back to town. The other stat (I can't remember the name) doesn't regenerate after battles, but I haven't come close to running out yet (I just finished the demo).

If you really try hard enough using abilities you can use up all your vitality before you reach Quiria in the dungeon.

There are a few dungeons which have to be cleared in order to exit than can use it up, but most of the time you won't drop to point that you get a low vitality warning message.