E3 Ruined World: Who did you think was responsible for the plagues?

Since E3 gives you absolutely no incentive to guess, I didn't. I played through all the plagues looking for absolute proof and I got it. The mysterious source of the plagues isn't so mysterious if it doesn't matter until you already know the answer.

—Alorael, who more or less expected all the evidence to be false and some fourth party like surface rebels of Avernite malcontents to be behind the plagues.

I voted for none of the above, because initially I though it was the Empire, who upon hearing rumours of some Exile's return to the surface, they set monsters upon the land to make it seem like it was a bad place to live, therefore possibly dampening all of Exile's spirit.

EDIT: The first post is kind of a spoiler, dont' you think?

Well, the first person I guessed was Erika because that's the evidence you get after the first plague, the slimes, though it's clear, as Alo said, that it was the Vahnatai in the end.

What I want to know is now Erika's symbol got into the Slime Pit and dragon scales into the Filth Factory.

Quote:
Originally written by 1001011001000:
Well, the first person I guessed was Erika because that's the evidence you get after the first plague, the slimes, though it's clear, as Alo said, that it was the Vahnatai in the end.

What I want to know is now Erika's symbol got into the Slime Pit and dragon scales into the Filth Factory.
It's called plagiarism, Nooben.

Quote:
Originally written by Ecce Tempus:
—Alorael, who is happier calling it planted evidence. The fabricated scales are reasonable enough, but wouldn't a mage of Erika's standing create a signature rune that no other mage could fake?
Well, you don't do a charcoal drawing of the rune when you "memorize" it. So when you describe it to Berra, he sees that the description is very similar to Erika's symbol, but he never goes and sees for himself. Therefore, the rune planted in the Alien Slime's lair could have been a close duplicate to Erika's, but without the elements that the Vahnatai couldn't duplicate.

Those Vahnatai did think they were clever.