Avernum 1 newbie question

Note that you have to actually be in combat mode before you can use wands and scrolls.

---

Hey, Loyal Servile, Dikiyoba knows you're new and excited to participate in the community, but you're kind of overwhelming us with excessive posts here. Please remember what Slartucker told you here and only post in a thread if you really have something useful to add.

Originally Posted By: loyal servile of sasuke uchiha
what he said eyes

Please don't post like this. This isn't helpful at all, and it just clutters the thread.

—Alorael, who can't really complain about going off-topic once the thread has served its purpose. He wants to, though.

and how does those names evan remotely relate to my mangekyo sharingan?
The moon and sun goddesses, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, are the names of the two abilities the mangekyo gives, the illusion and the black fire. At least, it was in the version I saw.

Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel

The moon and sun goddesses, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, are the names of the two abilities the mangekyo gives, the illusion and the black fire. At least, it was in the version I saw.

WHERE DO YOU LEARN ALL THIS? your like a mobile library. what do you mean black fire?

WHERE DO YOU LEARN ALL THIS? your like a mobile library. what do you mean black fire?

There are now specific wikis across the web for literally every singe insipid piece of entertainment out there. And they all go into ridiculous depth- Wookipedia, the Star Wars version, has well over eighty thousand articles. Eighty thousand! That's probably more articles than there were words in the first three movies!

I'm sure with a little hunting around, you could find more than enough information.

what do you mean black fire?
Oh sorry, have you not read right up to the latest Naruto?

That shouldn't matter, Itachi uses the Amaterasu in the first series to escape Jiraiya's frog stomach, I think he's just pulling our leg...