Additional inventory slots[G5]

I just started playing Geneforge 5, having only played the Avernum series before. I am enjoying the game's story immensely, but one problem I have run into is the limited inventory slots (an effect of having just one PC). Although it seems unlikely, I was wondering if there was a way to eventually gain more inventory slots (e.g., a "bag of holding").

No, unfortunately. This is a pretty common annoyance. On the bright side, items stay in most areas (possibly all?) indefinitely. I recommend finding a convenient place to stash crafting items and excess equipment/consumables. I generally went with the location of the first enchanted anvil, since it's where you want crafting items to be, anyway.

Originally Posted By: FnordCola
No, unfortunately. This is a pretty common annoyance. On the bright side, items stay in most areas (possibly all?) indefinitely. I recommend finding a convenient place to stash crafting items and excess equipment/consumables. I generally went with the location of the first enchanted anvil, since it's where you want crafting items to be, anyway.

That's what Pentil was for.

Originally Posted By: FnordCola
On the bright side, items stay in most areas (possibly all?) indefinitely. I recommend finding a convenient place to stash crafting items and excess equipment/consumables.
Just remember not to stash too much stuff in any zone. If you do, items can disappear because there's a limit as to how many items can be in a zone; I don't know how high this limit is, though, but I do know that a stack of items counts as one item.