Can't get into rooms behind Bel's throne.

Greetings,

I am playing Celts, and I am in Annwn and I can't get into the rooms behind Bel's throne. Using piercing sight I can see entrances through the hall of the Hunt in the NW and the other entrance in the NE, but I can't seem to get though them. Of course if I try to get through from the throne room I die from cold.

I have done the hunt, and have the shadow key, I have all 6 of Skylaks keys plus the bone key, glowing key, titus' key, is there some other key in Annwn I need? I've tried pass portal, sever seal, and break barrier, at both hidden entrances and none of those spells helped.

I copied my game before going into Annwn so I could try some different things, and the first copy I left and found the Romans and got their ugly iron crown, but it doesn't seem to be the right thing. I came back and got 3 total ugly iron crowns from the Romans, but they don't work to finish the quest. So what am I missing? Where is the real crown and how do I get to it?

Also on the same map of Bel's hall and the hall of the hunt, in the south west piercing sight reveals an area in the SE hidden behind a wall, just a long rectangular strip of green, is there some way to get into that, and is there anything worth getting there?

Thank you,

There are a few secret doors in the place for instance the SE area has a one leading to a prison area. Some areas are only for the Romans and some for the Celts and each side can get different events

As the Celts you get sent by Bel to pursue the Romans and get the crown. The Romans get the crown by finding a way behind Bel's throne using a different route.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door.

Just in case you're still confused, you can't get to those areas. Some parts of the game are restricted to Celts, and some restricted to Romans. This is one of the areas that only Roman's can access.

As for the ugly crown, which I'm assuming you're getting after leaving Annwn and fighting some Roman troops for, that's totally the one you need. You just need to return it to Nethergate village.

Thank you,

At least I can stop trying to get into those barred places.

I brought the ugly iron crown back to Nethergate village and went to the Chieftan, Cormac, and Mugain and I can't tell them I have it, seem to get anyone to take it from me, or have them notice that I have it. The quest doesn't seem to complete. I just get told to go to Annwn, like I haven't done the quest yet. And I get warned about the spy.

One copy of the game I thought I might have missed the crown, so I went back and killed the Romans 3 times, so I have 3 of the crowns, but no luck in finishing the quest.

I am really confused, I can't seem to get the game to move forward. Is there some other important thing I missed?