A4 - Ghall-Ihrno's Comfort quest problem

dmpunks

I seem to have trouble completing this quest. The vahnatai envoy is in his guest quarters at the Castle and I've got the two vahnatai cloaks and a waveblade in my inventory, but Ghall won't reward me when I talk to him. This is Avernum 4 v1.0.1 on Windows XP...

Also, is there any way to see how many "levels" my spellcasters have in their spells?

Thanks

Originally Posted By: dmpunks
The vahnatai envoy is in his guest quarters at the Castle and I've got the two vahnatai cloaks and a waveblade in my inventory, but Ghall won't reward me when I talk to him.
You need a fine waveblade.

Quote:
Also, is there any way to see how many "levels" my spellcasters have in their spells?
Yes. Next to your character portraits, there is a button marked "Train"; click on it. Then on the screen that pops up, click "See Spells/Traits" in the upper right corner.

Thanks for clearing that up! I wasn't aware there are such things as fine waveblades. I only got the a normal waveblade so far. I'll tell my party of adventurers to keep a sharp eye or eight out...

Thanks also for pointing that "See Spells/Traits" link in the "Train" screen. I could have sworn that wasn't there before... wink