Ran out of Living Tools[G5]

Flipstylez

I'm towards late game and I don't know where or how to get more living tools. I bought all from all the shops and now, I just defeated Kayar's Spire and Secret Laboratory and Lost Vera. But the thing is, they all have locked rooms that I need Living Tools. Does the shops re-supply after certain amount of days? It doesn't seem so...

I also carry with me +1 and +2 Mechanics items so I always spend cheap on living tools. Now I'm all out... any tips?

Originally Posted By: Flipstylez
I'm towards late game and I don't know where or how to get more living tools. I bought all from all the shops and now, I just defeated Kayar's Spire and Secret Laboratory and Lost Vera. But the thing is, they all have locked rooms that I need Living Tools. Does the shops re-supply after certain amount of days? It doesn't seem so...

I also carry with me +1 and +2 Mechanics items so I always spend cheap on living tools. Now I'm all out... any tips?

Yeah, you have to be frugal with your living tools. Remember to use Unlock whenever you can, and to get the Tool Use boosting items ASAP. If you've run out, then, well, too bad. Try going over loot from other areas to see if there's any tools you missed.