Time Flies When... Um...

Ephesos

Ah, but Ephesos has a surprisingly high ratio of good posts to dreck. A ratio, in fact, which I for one can only envy. The 6000 figure is thus the more remarkable. Has it really been that long? Where are the snows of yesteryear? Will Mary ever forgive Dale for two-timing her with Wendy while Jim was in prison for murdering Jake who really only faked his own death in order to get away to be with Hilary? Find out next week, if you dare.

You begin perhaps to see why I envy. But let's all agree that it's not my vice which should be condemned, but Ephesos's virtue which should be extolled.

Yay! May your library become larger than the original.

14.jpg

Fun fact: "Ephesos's" should really be 'Ephesou'.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Congratulation Ephesos.

The best part is no trees died in the process.

I know. That's why whenever I'm away from the computer and need to catch up on lots of now posts, I simply print them out on paper and then settle down in a chair to read them. Much comfier, and it manages to compensate for the environmental green-ness of forums.

That said, the electricity powering most of our computers comes from coal and oil power plants, so that's at least some comforts.