G1 Taker Amulet

I'm playing through G1 as a taker ive completed most of the game but something really wierd just happened. While i was working my way through the west gate area i got a message saying my taker amulet has become tarnished.

After this happened I finnished clearing the area and i cleared few more zones. I killed a few sholia along the way but the walkthrough said they would be hostile with or without the amulet. After all of this I went to kazg and it was hostile.

I'm completely confused as to what's going on here, some advice would be great.

PS. The only earlier save i have is unpracticle to use and cheating dosen't fix kazg.

Well this totally sucks how am i supposed to get to trajokov now. and thinking about it how was i ever going to get to him without makeing them mad. Those stealth sholia didnt like me before i even started attacking them.

It might have been the ornks i killed in the same zone.

You should be able to slip in and meet with Trajkov through the holding cell area without having to kill very many Sholai. He's friendly and will give you an amulet even if you've never joined the Takers, so he'll probably be friendly even with a tarnished amulet and may even offer you a new untarnished one.

Dikiyoba.