One shot: Amadan's Aldathian Adventure

Dikiyoba

I wanted to try my hand at DMing, so Nioca graciously brought Amadan out of retirement long enough for a practice session. It went well, so here's the intro description and log.

Quote:
You have been offered a position in an expedition to the island of Aldath. The island is largely unexplored and believed to be uninhabited by humanoid races, in part because it is so far removed from other islands and in part because it is home to so much aggressive and deadly wildlife. Your job is to help capture some of this wildlife and bring it back to the ship so it can be sent back to King Drazo's menagerie. Thankfully, because of your skills, you aren't expected to do much actual handling of the animals. Instead, you are supposed to shoot anything unwanted or out of control. Oh, and act as bait.

Aldathian Adventure log

Eventually, Dikiyoba will be running a full campaign, but that's a long ways off still, so don't get too excited.

Originally Posted By: King Drazo
You could spend your entire life searching and still not see all of the greatest and most bizarre animals of Mote. Thankfully, I don't have that problem."

Originally Posted By: RCCCL
You've never DMed before?

Nope, first time.

Dikiyoba.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Originally Posted By: No_More_PLL_Ever
hasn't ramadan just ended?

Yes, but I believe that Eid-al-Fitr is still ongoing(It's five days, right?).

It's three days, and the big celebration is only on the first, which was Friday.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Not that that has anything to do with the topic at hand, but still.