Rumors of My Death: An AIMhack Campaign

Ephesos

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that was a thing. It's good to be back, and I hope people had fun.

Originally Posted By: RCCCL
Just wait till the log is put up. I think there was some interesting side stuff as well.

I don't think I'll be splicing in the ten dozen side conversations everyone had tonight. Unless people really want to hear the story of How Josun Ticked Off A Guard. I guess I can try and work some of 'em in.

Expect a log before the weekend, and any subs can go ahead and fill in the calendar... the party already did it because I thought ahead! *gasp*

Also, since most people were craving a little more... "direction" from their patron back in Selaneus, all PCs can expect a PM with a letter containing their instructions.

Originally Posted By: Khielik, human shaman
"Gods, not again."

Heh.

Also, ow. I just calculated Mal's dice. He was rolling an average of 8.2 that session with 57% of his rolls being a 6 or less. 3 fumbles mean he was fumbling 14% of the time, and he only got 1 crit (which actually is normal).

Next time, I'm playing with my normal account. I think the catoberto account is jinxed.

I would agree, I was rolling quite well, then I went and helped you, I think your jinx was contagious. I had a spate of bad rolls after that.

tongue

Originally Posted By: Ephesos
I don't think I'll be splicing in the ten dozen side conversations everyone had tonight. Unless people really want to hear the story of How Josun Ticked Off A Guard. I guess I can try and work some of 'em in.

I was thinking more of my adventure inside the bar.

OMG, WE HAVE A LOG! Also, we have a campaign page!

Also... quotes!

Click to reveal.. (Burn, burn, burn down the quotes!)
  • "Shouldn't be too bad, as long as we can cooperate." - Josun
  • "Adon Zek does not flee from insects, though a fire is something a little less defeatable." - Adon
  • "Have I mentioned that I hate the jungle? Because it turns out I hate it even more when it's on fire." - Aurora
  • "Incidentally, I think it might be a good idea to keep the fact that we started the fire on the down-low." - Kurex
  • "Hey! Guys! I found ew!" - Mal

Also, because the party was awesome and filled out the calendar already, I can safely announce that session #2 will be Sunday October 3rd, at 5pm CDT! Because, *gasp*, everyone can be there!

Thanks everyone for being awesome, and I look forward to seeing what happens now that you're finally into Sarden. tongue

Click to reveal.. (Kurex, Traveling Mage)
Name: Kurex
Alignment: Magnificent Bastard
Race: Human
Deity: Imaunte

Strength: 5
Dexterity: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Health: 35/35
Stamina: 10/10

Magic (Evocation): 8
Magic (Conjuration): 5
Martial (Sword): 3
Composure: 2
Stealth: 1
Perception: 1

For someone with so much intelligence, he certainly isnt the brightest bulb on the tree.

Those parties involved in a certain expedition to the city of Sarden would be wise to double-check their packs, so that they may re-examine any documents from their employer.

Also, less than 48 hours until the session. Huzzah!

Originally Posted By: Gotay Zeshas
Wanted: Adventurers, Inquire Within

The delay might cause me a problem, I'm being called into work tonight, I told them Ok, but I'd likely be a hour late. That way I would've been able to finish this gaming session. An hour later means I'm going to have to cut out of the game before we're done. Someone will need to cover Josun when I do. I don't have a problem with that, just hate leaving before we're done.

This being the case, I may actually go ahead and get to work when the actual shift starts(10 pm CDT), to get that extra hour of OT, which means I'd need to stop at 9:30 or so.

Yep, everyone survived. I'll be attending to a log as quickly as humanly possible (aka: When I Have Time), and I should have the next session date pinned down in the next 48-ish hours.

Originally Posted By: Khielik, human shaman
"Sunlight itself changes as you cross the land, and as the seasons shift. But there is something truly unique to the sunlight in our jungle, something which never ceases to give me hope for our people."

...I'll be attending to a log as quickly as humanly possible (aka: When I Have Time)...

So in other words, either within a week or never?

I eagerly await the day the log comes out, and I can laugh at the incompentence and dysfunctionality of the party.
After all, other people's pain = comedy.

Hey folks! We've finally got a log of session 2!

Also, we have approximately ten metric tons of quotes! It was really, really difficult to pick them out.

Click to reveal.. (Okay, more like eleven...)
  • Thiaspor: "It's in the southwest corner of the town, but like I said, it is on fire. I seriously worry for your health if you cannot find it."
  • Mal: "Well, I was really making it up as I went along. Everything seems to work better that way."
  • Josun: "I don't fear death, but I don't blindly leap towards it either."
  • Aurora: "Yes, Kurex, let's make enemies of a secret church dedicated to the god of vengeance, while in their hideout. This is a brilliant plan that can in no way go wrong."
  • Aurora: "Well, so much for Operation Hole-In-Wall In Hole-In-The-Wall Wall."
  • Kurex: "I'm downright exhausted, and I reiterate, still poisoned."
  • Adon: "Okay, lovely. What have we accomplished?"

...I am really, really sorry everyone. I cannot reasonably produce an appropriately epic session in time for this Wednesday. The past week of my life has been a nonstop assault on my sleep cycle, and it doesn't look to get much better this week.

Thus, in order to ensure that I can give you guys the most awesome session humanly possible, Session #3 is getting pushed back to Wednesday, October 20th, also at 6pm CDT. That was the next time everyone was free, so there you go.

Once more, I apologize, and I hope that when the party gets down into Rikkla's stronghold, they will agree that this was necessary.

Originally Posted By: Yuthan, dwarven shipwright
"My ancestors, if the tales are true, relied upon an artifact of great power to power their ships and direct their travel. Of course, it was eventually lost to the waves... in approximately six different ways, if the tales are all true."

• 2 weeks later...

Aww. Well, I hope you feel better. If not, I'm sure we can corral ourselves a sub.

Remember all, session is... well, technically today from where I'm sitting. October 20th, 6pm CDT, in spidwebRP as usual.

Originally Posted By: Yuthan, dwarven shipwright
"My captains have been finding small islands absent from any of our charts, each little more than a sandbar. Each one has a small stone altar of unfamiliar design on it. I anticipate that we will be changing our shipping routes in the near future."