So I guess this is traditional.

Sarachim

Okay, so I was expecting this to be a "I've made X number of posts" kind of post...and then I got really confused when I saw the Holy Roman Empire and didn't see any numbers (missing the one in the lower left).

Congratulations. Dust Bowl must have really helped your post count. Maybe if you run such good RPs all the time, you can make it to 2000 by 2014 instead. wink

Congratulations. Enjoy your reward:

Yeah, that's not what I was looking for at all.

"27B/6 is Australian humorist, designer, and Internet personality David Thorne's personal web site where he posts hilarious emails and exchanges with real people. The site's reality and sharp humor are uniquely funny. Read this email exchange between David and a woman asking him to create a missing poster for her cat, and you'll agree. (Via 27B/6)"

Found courtesy of The Huffington Post.

I do love them wacky Aussies.

-S-

Originally Posted By: Synergy

"27B/6 is Australian humorist, designer, and Internet personality David Thorne's personal web site where he posts hilarious emails and exchanges with real people. The site's reality and sharp humor are uniquely funny. Read this email exchange between David and a woman asking him to create a missing poster for her cat, and you'll agree. (Via 27B/6)"

-S-

what

Originally Posted By: Synergy

-S-

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Wait. Wait.

So I can post email exchanges in which I am an [censored] to nice people with legitimate questions for me, on the internet, and people will find this funny? And clever?

Cool!

Originally Posted By: Lilith
Originally Posted By: Dantius
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Wait. Wait.

So I can post email exchanges in which I am an [censored] to nice people with legitimate questions for me, on the internet, and people will find this funny? And clever?

only if you are australian

If I fake a bad Australian accent while doing so, does that count?

If it is the sort of story that someone could reasonably expect to be punched for if recounting it in person, it is not funny on the internet. It is, instead, strong evidence for the growing need for an internet punching protocol.

—Alorael, who has high hopes for P/TCP/IP appearing soon. And when 5G networks roll around you'll be able to punch people with smartphones!