GenCon 2010

RCCCL

The day they have one of those conventions within two or three hundred miles, I'll consider making the trip. Since Denver is not known for such events, I suspect I'll be relying on online forums for quite some time.

Edit: Scratch that. Denver's the only large metropolitan area in that range, at around 200. Salt Lake's almost 400, and Santa Fe and Cheyenne hardly count, anyway. So, yeah, Denver.

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
The day they have one of those conventions within two or three hundred miles, I'll consider making the trip. Since Denver is not known for such events, I suspect I'll be relying on online forums for quite some time.

Edit: Scratch that. Denver's the only large metropolitan area in that range, at around 200. Salt Lake's almost 400, and Santa Fe and Cheyenne hardly count, anyway. So, yeah, Denver.

I think that SLC would be a pretty baaaad place to hold one of those conventions. Look at all the fuss Fred Phelps made over ComiCon, and then move it to the center of the most powerful fundamentalist organization in quite possibly the world...

Originally Posted By: Goldenking
Originally Posted By: Dantius
Originally Posted By: CRISIS on INFINITE SLARTIES
Click to reveal..
sailormoon.jpg

AUGH MY EYEZ!!! Why did you feel the need to post that? Why?!?!?!?!?

It was before your time, child. It was before your time.

And man, what a good time it was! Thanks for posting that.

Wooo post train!