Exile2: Tomb of Delrin-Bok

Holymonkey

YES HAHARHAHAHAR!!

You may or may not have a piece of paper with odd signs on it. Look closer and the signs are actually a small map and the lever combination. If you are too lazy to look for the paper, you can always cheat and go to the Exile 2 data folder and look at the graphic sheet.

After you kill Delrin-Bok make sure to search nearby for a secret passage that gives you some decent items.

I did find a "map" on a wall in a hidden passage with the little arrows in the corners, but it looks like I have them right, yet I can't get into the middle.

Edit: I don't think my frustration is that funny...running into endless amounts of invisble shades and guardians while going back and forth between levers isn't fun frown

I know what you are going through, except I had to solve it for myself. I couldn't begin to speak of the hours I spent in that cursed level. Especially when the black shades summoned giant spiders.

Check again, you may have missed something.

Edit: Those aren't arrows, those are levers.

Ex:

|

|\ = down position

• 1 year later...
Quote:
I am in Exile 2. I can't get past the teleporter. Did I miss Doing something, somewhere? Please help me as I can not go anyfurther from where I am.
Which teleporter? There are several in the game. There is one between the Vahnatai lands and the Tower of the Magi. The main portal in the Tower of the Magi requires certain codes to activate it. Then there are a few that will only allow one character to use it and you have to pick the character number that you will send through it.