What would your friends say . . .

VCH

Huh. My results... Apparently, my internet persona is wildly different from my RL persona. Or I'm kidding myself on an incredible scale. One of the two.

The Good:

Click to reveal..
66% Organized (...Clearly, you've never looked at my closet)

33% Intelligent (I'd like to think so, anyway)

33% Adaptable (Seems accurate)

33% Energetic (...Not so much)

33% Friendly (Also accurate most of the time)

33% Knowledgeable (If we're talking about games and certain random pockets of trivia... sure, let's go with that. tongue )

33% Logical (Having to take time to post, rather than blurting the first thing that comes to mind, probably helps in this department)

33% Reflective (Very true)

33% Searching (Also true)

FACADE

Accepting (I'd like to think I'm accepting... though I can see how that wouldn't get across)

Confident (Aww... frown )

Relaxed (Definitely a RL thing, rather than an internet persona)

Shy (Also more RL than Internet)

The bad:
Click to reveal..
50% Simple (Y'know, I'm actually going to take this as a compliment. I'd rather have a simpler and more straightforward life than an afterschool special)

50% Ignorant (Yeah, that one makes sense)

50% Dull (...Yeah, also see where this one's coming from.)

25% Impatient (Impatience FTW!)

FACADE

Lethargic (Another one that really doesn't carry over to my online persona)

Cynical (...Huh. I always thought I had cynical viewpoints. Apparently, I suck at being cynical. How about that? laugh )

Childish (Here's one I honestly thought everyone would agree on. Odd.)

Passive (Another one I thought everyone would agree on. Then again, this one may be more a RL trait.)

Cold (Honestly, I'm not sure why I chose this one. Then again, there isn't a "Paranoid" on the grand list of Nohari)

Note: If you're wondering why the good list is larger than the bad list, it's because the Johari got more votes. That and, frankly, the Nohari list looks like everyone selected traits by firing a shotgun at their computer monitor; Simple, Ignorant, and Dull were the only ones that got more than 1 vote.

The ugly:
Click to reveal..