Check out my Wipeout Canada Video

VCH

Originally Posted By: Wikipedia
Also, contestants are not eligible for Wipeout Canada if they require the use of glasses to see.
You, sir, appear to be wearing some form of spectacles in your audition video. Yes, they're gag glasses, but do you think the average television producer would be intelligent enough to realize this?

Originally Posted By: Sss-Chah
yeah, there weren't enough igloos or mounties in that video.
The thing about Canada is that it's a very big country, and while we have our share of stereotypes, they don't apply everywhere. Not all areas of Canada are under the protection of men with glorious moustaches who defend our nation from gun-crazy hicks from the States. For instance, Torontonians can rest easily at night knowing that Bill Blair is protecting them from those dangerous fiends known as Live Action Role Players.

As for igloos, it would simply be impossible. Unlike the rest of British Columbia, which is a tropical rainforest, the place VCH lives in is a bone dry desert, devoid of all life.

(Though watching your video, I noticed that you don't actually live in Kamloops, which you've mentioned previously. Is this a recent move, or do you just say 'Kamloops' because no one out of province knows where your town is? I have the same problem.)

(And if you want 'hillbilly mountain men', you need to visit my friends in Smithers.)

Originally Posted By: Dintiradan
Originally Posted By: Sss-Chah
yeah, there weren't enough igloos or mounties in that video.
The thing about Canada is that it's a very big country, and while we have our share of stereotypes, they don't apply everywhere. Not all areas of Canada are under the protection of men with glorious moustaches who defend our nation from gun-crazy hicks from the States. For instance, Torontonians can rest easily at night knowing that Bill Blair is protecting them from those dangerous fiends known as Live Action Role Players.

As for igloos, it would simply be impossible. Unlike the rest of British Columbia, which is a tropical rainforest, the place VCH lives in is a bone dry desert, devoid of all life.

(Though watching your video, I noticed that you don't actually live in Kamloops, which you've mentioned previously. Is this a recent move, or do you just say 'Kamloops' because no one out of province knows where your town is? I have the same problem.)

(And if you want 'hillbilly mountain men', you need to visit my friends in Smithers.)

I've mentioned Kamloops because it's my University city, but not my home-town. And yeah Kamloops sucks, it's way too dry.

As for BC mountain-men heres a good one:
Bushman

He even worked as a tow-truck driver in Williams Lake.

99% of application videos are shot by people in their bedrooms or backyards, so I thought doing some stuff in public would give me a one-up. The quality is admittedly terrible, but what do you expect from people living in the Cariboo.

Edit: Alorael this one is better (College Humour Orginal)

Originally Posted By: Cairo Jim
Originally Posted By: Excalibur
This makes me want to bounce on a ball off a dock. The problem remains that Nevada does not have a whole lot of docks.

Me and a few friends had a hobb a couple years ago...

I read that as "hobo" originally, and immediately wanted one of my own.