Taker pass in Geneforge 2

Hello folks, could somebody enlighten me as to where I can find the pass which will appease the takers? I was given only vague details relating to the area around the awakeneds' research complex.

It wasn't an issue, but seeing as I'm finally approaching the takers' home base it would be nice to see if I can flog them some of my junk and buy some training before slaughtering them all laugh

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Squawk
Hello folks, could somebody enlighten me as to where I can find the pass which will appease the takers? I was given only vague details relating to the area around the awakeneds' research complex.

It wasn't an issue, but seeing as I'm finally approaching the takers' home base it would be nice to see if I can flog them some of my junk and buy some training before slaughtering them all laugh

Thanks.

Outside the Awakened research complex, you can head south slightly to find a sort of wall, surrounded by rubble and stones. If the Taker servile spy (Nab?) told you where to find the stone, it's there. If you didn't complete his quest, you can't get the amulet from there (you can find it in other places, though)