A6 - The Spider's Egg

webgrunt

Originally Posted By: webgrunt
The king spider wouldn't offer me any quests, so I just killed them all. Got into the egg chamber, but alas, no eggs. Oh well.

Why wouldn't the king spider give you any quests? There is another spider in there that gives you a different quest, too.

Besides, killing the GIFTS is just mean.

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires

since player is doing Gladwell's quests and Mel's too I wouldn't say he/she is innocent.

Hey, I'm a homicidal, genocidal, and xenocidal maniac, and I'll do the bidding of anyone who pays in gear and experience, and then later I'll kill them, too. But even I won't kill the GIFTS.

Originally Posted By: So Much Killing

Hey, I'm a homicidal, genocidal, and xenocidal maniac, and I'll do the bidding of anyone who pays in gear and experience, and then later I'll kill them, too. But even I won't kill the GIFTS.

Did you kill those fellow Avernites who gave quest to release slaves and did you let those bandits slaughter ppls they had kidnapped SE from Formello? Whattabout skribbane-sellers at Dharmon and Fort Calderone (or what was it)?

I generally don't kill good guys, but that's an interesting thought. Has anybody ever tried killing everybody in A6? In some places I think if you behave too badly you just get a screen that says you're dead. I assume that would happen if you tried to kill the king, but I don't know for sure. How many towns and forts can you wipe out? Anybody try this?

But the skribbane-sellers, yes, I kill them as soon as I get what I want from them. Jerks gotta die. IMHO.

Originally Posted By: So Much Killing
I generally don't kill good guys, but that's an interesting thought. Has anybody ever tried killing everybody in A6? In some places I think if you behave too badly you just get a screen that says you're dead. I assume that would happen if you tried to kill the king, but I don't know for sure. How many towns and forts can you wipe out? Anybody try this?

But the skribbane-sellers, yes, I kill them as soon as I get what I want from them. Jerks gotta die. IMHO.

I believe someone wiped out the entire population of A4 except King Starrus, as he's the only one who you get a death node for killing.