E3: Unregistered users can meet giants

kitkut

I found out that unregistered users can still roam the giant lands south of Lorelei without ever passing by it in the first place. I'm not sure if this has been discovered before, but here we go.

Go northwest of Sharimik to (204,258). Use the Orb of Thralni to fly east/northeast. Tadaaaa!!! Of course, the nearby towns and dungeons are still unaccessible to unregistered users, and there's still the North Barrier, but other than that, the giant lands are free to be roamed.

Quote:
Originally written by kitkut:
I found out that unregistered users can still roam the giant lands south of Lorelei without ever passing by it in the first place. I'm not sure if this has been discovered before, but here we go.

Go northwest of Sharimik to (204,258). Use the Orb of Thralni to fly east/northeast. Tadaaaa!!! Of course, the nearby towns and dungeons are still unaccessible to unregistered users, and there's still the North Barrier, but other than that, the giant lands are free to be roamed.
This area's pretty useless anyway if you can't enter the towns. They make up most of the story in this area. All you can do is Random Fighting. It's much better in the full version!

- Archmagi Micael

Quote:
Originally written by Archmagi Michael:
[QB]This area's pretty useless anyway if you can't enter the towns. They make up most of the story in this area. All you can do is Random Fighting. It's much better in the full version!

- Archmagi Micael QB]
True, but there are those villages that you can rob and you can get some gold and a wand of them.